IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING OUR TELEPHONE LINES:
Please take note that our Telkom landlines are currently out of order due to an area cable problem.
We are hoping that the situation will be solved shortly.
In the interim please contact us using the following:
Cell phone: +27 79 035 4071
Skype ID: immigration1
We apologise for any inconvenience.
This website has been updated, wherever possible, in order to reflect the most recent changes in our immigration laws.
See our newsletter regarding breaking news on E-visas here
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Temporary residence – this includes all categories such as study, work, business, retired persons, relatives permits etc.
- Permanent residence permits
- Naturalisation/ South African citizenship
- Determinations of status
- Retention of South African citizenship
- Resumption of citizenship
- Exemption from the loss of South African citizenship
- Restoration of permanent residence rights
- Evaluation of foreign qualifications
- Appeals or review applications to the Department of Home Affairs
- Petitions and exemption applications to the Minister of Home Affairs
- Agreements of cohabitation or life partnership agreements
- Antenuptial contracts
- Apostille on South African documents for use abroad
- Facilitating sworn translations
- Waiver applications
- Exceptional skills certifications
- Deregistration in respect of cancellation of work permits
- Facilitating advertisement in the national printed media in accordance with Home Affairs requirements
- Facilitating salary benchmarkings
- Confirmation of employment applications
- Verification of permits
- Transfer of permits into new passports
- Seminars on immigration to South Africa